NEW 50M TANKOA S501 HYBRID READY TO DEBUT AT THE 2019 MONACO YACHT SHOW
|Tankoa Yachts is delighted to announce that 50m/165’ Tankoa S501 Hybrid M/Y Bintador, designed by Francesco Paszkowski, will make her international debut at the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show (September 25-28). |
Based on a similar design to Vertige, the first in Tankoa’s 50-metre series, S501 Hybrid differs from her predecessor in five key aspects:
– Tankoa S501 hull #2 is powered by a hybrid propulsion package.
– She has a 5-cabin layout with a main deck owner’s suite and four guest cabins on the lower deck.
– The owner’s galley is on the main deck. The crew galley is on the lower deck
– Her foredeck features a touch-and-go helipad and storage for 5 e-bikes. Tender and jet-sky are stowed on the deck
– The project has been developed together with the owner.