World Premiere BRABUS Shadow 900 and the Limited Edition ‘1 of 37’ BLACK OPS
INTRODUCING THE BRABUS SHADOW 900 LIMITED EDITION ‘1 of 37’ BLACK OPS
Packed with technical innovation and with phenomenal power to match, welcome to the World Premieres of the BRABUS Shadow 900 and Shadow 900 Black Ops Limited Edition versions – stunning new flagships of the BRABUS Shadow range.
Looking every inch the glamourous superyacht shadow boat it is, the Shadow 900 Spyder in Platinum Grey gelcoat, presented in an optional ultra-cool ’camo-wrap’ livery, is an ideal choice for purists seeking the kind of naked, adrenaline-fueled excitement that only a full-open centre- console boat can bring.
Traditionally celebrating the announcement of a new BRABUS Shadow model making its World Premiere, we proudly present the BRABUS Shadow 900 BLACK OPS Limited Edition ‘1 of 37’ in its now familiar ‘launch edition’ colour scheme of Dark Gunmetal Grey with vibrant Red upholstery.
All BRABUS Shadow 900 models are hand-built with a focus on precision and high-quality fit and finish. In addition, the BRABUS Shadow 900 Black-Ops ‘1 of 37’ goes through a painstaking and highly labour intensive process to fulfil the quality requirements of its renowned fairing, painting and polishing level and with no automation involved, this process can take up to six weeks to reach the required finish of the paint-job alone.
Faster, leaner and more technically advanced than its Shadow 800 predecessor, the new BRABUS Shadow 900 is a more accomplished, more thrilling and more competent all-round performer. Technically brilliant and a pinnacle achievement in the luxury sports- boat sector.
Invaluable feedback provided by our existing and knowledgeable customers worldwide has led to that every square centimetre of the new Shadow 900 has been re-evaluated and re-engineered to get even closer to our active customers lifestyle needs to further elevate comfort onboard, usability and versatility on an already excellent craft.
WHY WE CALL IT AN EPIC EVOLUTION
CLASS-LEADING DRIVING EXPERIENCE
Pre-eminent amongst the myriad of changes on the new Shadow 900’s is a complete evolution of the hull and its hydrodynamics. Hours of R&D, CFD test-data analyses, hull visualisations and, of course, physical sea-trials have been poured into these distinctive and assertive new creations. The result of this exhaustive process is increased performance and a top speed of over +10 knots, lowered fuel consumption, and flexible cruising speed-range in comfortable speeds of 30-40 knots and up to blistering 50 knots cruising speeds for those seeking thrills as well as fast and safe passage.
BLISTERING 60+ KNOTS PERFORMANCE
Shadow 900 range benefits from Mercury Marine’s latest dual 450R Verado XL 4.6 litre V8 FourStroke engines with Joystick Piloting for easy docking and manoeuvring. At just 320 kg a piece these masterpieces of technology weigh some 135kg less than their nearest competitor and have 40 per-cent more torque than their 400hp equivalent, the perfect engines for the Shadow 900’s. The power to weight ratio for each engine is best in class, improving hole-shot acceleration and creating the renowned driving experience of a Shadow 900.
THE DRIVER IN FOCUS
Introducing an all new, clean and ergonomic helm, with full glass bridge InformationDisplay based upon two 12-inch screens with a BRABUS User-Interface offering a selection of driver-orientated sport modes. Improved forward and overall visibility, whether standing or seated.
The helm resembles a supercar more than anything else. Everything on the dashboard is close to hand, touchscreen technology with selected backlit switches and the newly developed multifunction steering wheel with finger-tip controls, make this one of the most modern looking consoles.
An optional Extended Navigation Package extends the Glass bridge / InformationDisplay with two additional 9-inch screens, WIFI On-Board 4G connectivity for smartphones, laptops, Apple TV etc and a BRABUS® Lock Box in front lounge controlled from a 5“Touch display.
STREAMLINED APPEARANCE WITH BOLD AND DISTINCTIVE LOOKS
With a bold, confident and authoritative stance, this amazing and dynamic 37ft footer is a completely new and even better-looking incarnation of its much-admired predecessor for you to arrive in style in whatever part of the world you are.
ELEVATING THE ONBOARD EXPERIENCE
Better utilization of space includes new multi-storage solutions for adventure gear, a larger foredeck and more versatile social areas, with improved freedom of movement all around the boat. Below deck there’s a significant enlarged front lounge, with Gullwing doors and also available with an optional enclosed toilet compartment.
A new luxurious and supremely comfortable ‘lounge’
Swathed in ‘sport-pattern’, cool grey and black BRABUS Fine Leather® and Dinamica with contrasting red accents and stitching, the front cabin with a ‘queen size’ sleeping accommodation has a sense of space and luxury more associated with a supremely comfortable lounge. Extend the lounge experience with an optional integrated infotainment unit, comprising a 42-inch flat screen 4K TV and Apple TV connectivity to mention a few of the options available.
Introducing new Gullwing doors – bringing the outdoors indoors
Elevating the feeling of space inside, new Gullwing doors for the front lounge provide better access and a better access and interaction with the outdoors. The net result adds an influx of incoming light and makes a unique connection with the natural environment by bringing the outdoors indoors and vice-versa.
THE PERFECT TENDER OR REGATTA CHASE BOAT
Perfect for owners of larger yachts or anyone longing to get back behind the wheel and take-off by themselves or bringing alone their families and quests for an adventure of their own. The Shadow 900’s are built to re-ignite the passion for driving a boat even with no need for a crew onboard!
As a first-class superyacht tender, or regatta chase boat, creating the right first impression for clients and VIP’s is important and few boats can match the visual drama and sense of excitement offered by a BRABUS Shadow 900.
Safely transiting passengers from ship-to-shore, whatever the weather, even in arduous sea conditions. The low freeboard means it’s easy to step on board and with the optional boarding steps at the stern makes transferring people from boat to boat safe and comfortable. The shallow draft and outboards enable access to all kinds of places that larger yachts cannot reach, enabling owners to discover hidden bays and idyllic remote anchorages.
BRIEF SUMMARY OF AN EPIC EVOLUTION:
- Packed with technical innovation
- Class leading driving experience
- Bold and distinctive looks
- A higher level of onboard luxury
- Blistering +60 knots performance
- High cruising-speed +50 knots capability
- Driver in focus
- Significantly improved hydrodynamics and efficiency
- Best in class power to weight ratio
- Stronger and stiffer
- Even more balanced and easier to handle
STANDARD EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS:
BRABUS SHADOW 900 ‘1 OF 37’ LIMITED EDITION BLACK OPS
- Exclusive Limited Edition Gunmetal Grey paint job, with high labour-intensive fairing, painting and polishing process
- Mercury Racing Carbon-Fibre Accent Panels on engines
- Accents and Detailing in Carbon Fibre
- BRABUS® Sport fabrics and cushion detailing in Red
- BRABUS® Shadow 900 badging and logotypes
- BRABUS® ‘Sign of Excellence’ insignia
- BRABUS® double B® designations and detailing
- Front lounge in exclusive BRABUS® ‘Fine Leather’
- BRABUS® Composite decking in Platinum/Black
- Glass bridge/Information Display with two 12-inch screens
- Intelligent Steering Module with integrated controls
- VHF unit with handheld control unit (ST)
- Fusion Marine entertainment system
- Bow thruster
- Shore-power 230v or 120v incl.isolator. 60ah charger
- Electric opening/closing of sliding sunroof awning (ST)
- 2x drawer type 30litre capacity refrigerators in cockpit
- Dual installation Mercury Racing 450R Verado XL engines
- Mercury Joystick Piloting helm control system w.skyhook digital anchor and autopilot functions
- Gullwing Doors
- Pocket-sprung queen-size bed mattress in Dinamica
- Integrated electric-flush toilet under foldable L-sofa
- Fresh Water System 80litres including cabinet w.sink in front lounge
- Shower on aft-deck, port side
- Water-ski pole in matt black paint
- LED deck and deck-ambient lights in blue
- Sun-shades for cockpit and foredeck areas w.supports
- Complete set of harbour covers in red
EXTENDED OPTIONAL PACKAGES IN EUROS EX VAT
- Wet Bar Package 6,940€
- Multi-Storage Compartment 4,450€
- Aft-Cabin 17,750€
- Extended Carbon Fibre Package 21,900€
- Extended Navigation Package 10,790€
- ‘Fusion’ Camo-Wrap 7,950€
- Enclosed Toilet Compartment 5,400€
- Air-Conditioning in front lounge 6,200€
- Zero-emission Power Bank 12,500€
- Webasto Heater 4,130€
- ‘Infotainment’ Media Wall 3,850€
- Folding Aft-Deck Seats 2,850€
- Aft Windlass 4,130€
|Overall Length (including engines)||11.73m (38ft 5in)|
|Beam||3.35m (9ft 8in)|
|Draft to Props||0.85m (2ft 9in)|
|Weight – Spyder (Excl engines)||4,100kg (9,039lbs)|
|Weight – Sun-Top (Excl engines)||4,300kg (9,480lbs)|
|Fuel Capacity||730 Litres (192 Gals)|
|Classification||B:10 / C:12|
|Max Speed Range||+ 60 knots|
|Outboard engines||2x 450hp (900hp)|
|Hull Design||Twin-Stepped, 20-degree V ‘sharp-entry’ hull|
|Accommodation/Berths||2 persons (+2*)|
*With optional BRABUS Aft-Cabin
EUROS INC ENGINES / EX VAT:
BRABUS SHADOW 900 SPYDER
LIMITED EDITION ‘1 OF 37’ BLACK OPS
BRABUS SHADOW 900 SUN-TOP
LIMITED EDITION ‘1 OF 37’ BLACK OPS
BRABUS SHADOW 900 SPYDER
BRABUS SHADOW 900 SUN-TOP