Beneteau is pleased to announce the appointment of Denis Ricard as Director of Export sales for Beneteau.
In his new role Denis will be responsible for the Beneteau business in Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and African English speaking countries.
Denis Ricard has a long experience within the marine industry. He brings knowledge of different cultures and markets, he has lead several teams and developed different markets in Europe and Asia.
After spending more than 15 years at Yamaha, Denis has run sales for nearly a decade at Zodiac, before integrating the consulting business.
«I am extremely happy to have Denis in our team» says Luca Brancaleon, General Manager of Beneteau, «his experience, knowledge of the markets, motivation and method will be great contribution to our sales team.»
- OOCL Partners with Microsoft for AI Project
- China-bound US Sorghum Diverted to Saudi Arabia, Japan
- Ballast Water Equipment Manufacturers’ Association Formed
- Autonomous Shipping Firm Massterly Appoints Top Brass
- World's Largest Short Sea Ro-Ro Vessel Named in Dublin
- SOHAR Port Signs Contract with Dredging International
- 6 Tips for Acing Your Pre-Race InspectionThese recommendations will help Newport Bermuda Race competitors pass inspection easily—and provide useful guidance for anyone sailing offshore. By James Phyfe, on behalf of sponsor Safe Harbor Marinas. Of the most anxiety-provoking steps on the path to the Newport Bermuda Race starting line in June, the pre-race equipment inspection ranks right up there in its […]
- Media Update: Bermuda Race Partners with Sailors for the SeaThe Bermuda Race Organizing Committee has set a goal to achieve Clean Regattas certification, working with Sailors for the Sea. Newport, RI, April 19, 2018– The Newport-Bermuda Race is again proud to join the race to restore ocean health with the Sailors for the Sea Clean Regattas program. The ocean is in crisis—every year, 8 million metric tons of plastic enters […]
- Selkie – Newport Bermuda SpotlightHer skipper says he’s attending finishing school, but little Selkie could stir things up in the Finisterre Division this year. By Chris Museler. For Chip Bradish, who is preparing for his seventh race to Bermuda, all this ocean sailing between Newport or Marion and Bermuda is a finishing school before he and his partner, Ben, […]
- 6 Tips for Acing Your Pre-Race Inspection