- Wood Wins LNG Platform FEED Contract
- BBC Chartering, Jumbo Shipping Team Up in Global Project Alliance
- Global Piracy Declines in First Nine Months of 2017
- Cautious Optimism on Multipurpose Shipping: Drewry
- Changing Box Landscape Demands That Yard Tools Keep Pace
- Today’s Maritime Security: Is the Industry Prepared?
- Safety and Training Requirement UpdatesThe 2018 Newport Bermuda Race Safety Requirements (NBRSR) include changes to both the Safety at Sea training requirements and Personal AIS Beacons. Newport Bermuda Race Safety at Sea training requirements and how to meet them. For the 2018 race, the requirements have changed to require at least 2 crewmembers hold a current “World Sailing approved […]
- Safe Harbor Marinas named Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race.September 6, 2017 – The Bermuda Race Organizing Committee (BROC) has named Safe Harbor Marinas as the Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race. Said Bermuda Race Organizing Committee Chairman Jonathan Brewin, “We are very happy to welcome back Brewer Yacht Yards, now owned by Safe Harbor Marinas, as members of the sponsor family for the 51st Bermuda Race. BROC is […]
- North American Offshore Sailors StudyDear Bermuda Race Participants and Friends, This is an important request, especially for NBR racers, and I strongly encourage you to participate in the survey described below. This season, the Newport-Bermuda Race and a few of North America’s premier offshore race organizers and yacht clubs have teamed together to create a survey to learn […]
- Safety and Training Requirement Updates
Author Archives: admin
PEARL YACHTS: THE NEW PEARL 80 MAKES ITS WORLD DEBUT AT FLIBS 2017 The new 24-meter Pearl 80 by Pearl Yachts will make its world debut at the upcoming Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, from November 1 to 5. The … Continue reading
Tohatsu, Major Outboard Manufacturer, to Launch Global Brand Campaign Targeting Millennial Generation Boat Users TOKYO–BUSINESS WIRE- On September , 2017, Tohatsu Corporation (headquartered in Tokyo, Japan; hereinafter “TOHATSU”) announced the outline of its global brand campaign at the 57Genova International … Continue reading
The new “Absolute 58 Fly” is the answer of the shipyard designers to the question “What is comfort?”. In the innovative tradition of Sergio Maggi’s pencil, this project expresses also aesthetics and stylistics values. In fact, from the very first … Continue reading
“Engineering of beauty” is the advertising claim chosen by Absolute to represent “Navetta 73”. The new flagship revolutionizes the actual idea of motor yacht, offering functionalities, spaces and technologies which until yesterday were realized only on considerably bigger yachts.