- Wood Wins LNG Platform FEED Contract
- BBC Chartering, Jumbo Shipping Team Up in Global Project Alliance
- Global Piracy Declines in First Nine Months of 2017
- Cautious Optimism on Multipurpose Shipping: Drewry
- Changing Box Landscape Demands That Yard Tools Keep Pace
- Today’s Maritime Security: Is the Industry Prepared?
- Safety and Training Requirement UpdatesThe 2018 Newport Bermuda Race Safety Requirements (NBRSR) include changes to both the Safety at Sea training requirements and Personal AIS Beacons. Newport Bermuda Race Safety at Sea training requirements and how to meet them. For the 2018 race, the requirements have changed to require at least 2 crewmembers hold a current “World Sailing approved […]
- Safe Harbor Marinas named Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race.September 6, 2017 – The Bermuda Race Organizing Committee (BROC) has named Safe Harbor Marinas as the Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race. Said Bermuda Race Organizing Committee Chairman Jonathan Brewin, “We are very happy to welcome back Brewer Yacht Yards, now owned by Safe Harbor Marinas, as members of the sponsor family for the 51st Bermuda Race. BROC is […]
- North American Offshore Sailors StudyDear Bermuda Race Participants and Friends, This is an important request, especially for NBR racers, and I strongly encourage you to participate in the survey described below. This season, the Newport-Bermuda Race and a few of North America’s premier offshore race organizers and yacht clubs have teamed together to create a survey to learn […]
- Safety and Training Requirement Updates
Tag Archives: Superyacht
NUVOLARI-LENARD REVEALS NEW DETAILS ABOUT REDWOOD PROJECT CURRENTLY IN BUILD AT LÜRSSEN Nuvolari-Lenard is releasing new design information about Project Redwood, a 139-metre (456-foot) motor yacht, for which the Venice-based yacht design studio is working on the vessel’s concept, exterior and interior design.
Heesen Yachts is proud to announce that YN 18455 (aka Project Antares) 55m Fast Displacement motoryacht has been sold. The client, a seasoned American superyacht owner, was introduced to the shipyard by Thom Conboy of Heesen Yachts USA. This is … Continue reading
Designed and built by Perini Navi, the stunning state of the art 70m S/Y Sybaris was a standout winner at the 2017 Superyacht Design Awards, which took place yesterday evening in Kitzbuhel. Shortlisted as a finalist in six categories, Sybaris … Continue reading
Construction of the Numarine 32XP, the first unit of the new XP explorer vessels line of the Turkish shipyard, is underway with the fit-out of the steel hull and GRP superstructure. Delivery planned for June 2017. Numarine is proud to … Continue reading