- Wood Wins LNG Platform FEED Contract
- BBC Chartering, Jumbo Shipping Team Up in Global Project Alliance
- Global Piracy Declines in First Nine Months of 2017
- Cautious Optimism on Multipurpose Shipping: Drewry
- Changing Box Landscape Demands That Yard Tools Keep Pace
- Today’s Maritime Security: Is the Industry Prepared?
- Safety and Training Requirement UpdatesThe 2018 Newport Bermuda Race Safety Requirements (NBRSR) include changes to both the Safety at Sea training requirements and Personal AIS Beacons. Newport Bermuda Race Safety at Sea training requirements and how to meet them. For the 2018 race, the requirements have changed to require at least 2 crewmembers hold a current “World Sailing approved […]
- Safe Harbor Marinas named Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race.September 6, 2017 – The Bermuda Race Organizing Committee (BROC) has named Safe Harbor Marinas as the Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race. Said Bermuda Race Organizing Committee Chairman Jonathan Brewin, “We are very happy to welcome back Brewer Yacht Yards, now owned by Safe Harbor Marinas, as members of the sponsor family for the 51st Bermuda Race. BROC is […]
- North American Offshore Sailors StudyDear Bermuda Race Participants and Friends, This is an important request, especially for NBR racers, and I strongly encourage you to participate in the survey described below. This season, the Newport-Bermuda Race and a few of North America’s premier offshore race organizers and yacht clubs have teamed together to create a survey to learn […]
- Safety and Training Requirement Updates
Tag Archives: Marine
December 1964. The third Boat Show opened its doors at the heart of the huge construction work that prefigured the Défense business district. Beneteau entered the French sailing scene, confidently showing its first polyester boats. At the same time, Suzuki wrote the … Continue reading
SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA (USA) – Marine audio products manufacturer Aquatic AV® will introduce four new product lines to the European market on the company stand (11.529) at the 2014 Marine Equipment Trade Show (METS), November 18-20 at Amsterdam RAI.
RMK Marine – part of the Koç Group Companies – is pleased to announce the delivery of MY Keyla (formerly: Chevy Toy; Stanley Z) after a major refit that lasted more than a year and a half. Keyla is a 45.3 … Continue reading
Alessandro Di Benedetto Mentor of Feeling – Privilège Marine Nice collaborations are breathing a new life to Feeling ! On one hand, Alessandro Di Benedetto, mentor of Privilège Marine shipyard, brings an experimented perception on a technical and ergonomic point … Continue reading
The first Granturismo of the seas, the luxury motor yacht being developed by Silver Arrows Marine in partnership with Mercedes-Benz Style, has earned a special place in Italy’s revered automotive coachbuilding industry. The Silver Arrows Marine (SAM) Granturismo Concept 14m yacht … Continue reading