- Wood Wins LNG Platform FEED Contract
- BBC Chartering, Jumbo Shipping Team Up in Global Project Alliance
- Global Piracy Declines in First Nine Months of 2017
- Cautious Optimism on Multipurpose Shipping: Drewry
- Changing Box Landscape Demands That Yard Tools Keep Pace
- Today’s Maritime Security: Is the Industry Prepared?
- Safety and Training Requirement UpdatesThe 2018 Newport Bermuda Race Safety Requirements (NBRSR) include changes to both the Safety at Sea training requirements and Personal AIS Beacons. Newport Bermuda Race Safety at Sea training requirements and how to meet them. For the 2018 race, the requirements have changed to require at least 2 crewmembers hold a current “World Sailing approved […]
- Safe Harbor Marinas named Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race.September 6, 2017 – The Bermuda Race Organizing Committee (BROC) has named Safe Harbor Marinas as the Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race. Said Bermuda Race Organizing Committee Chairman Jonathan Brewin, “We are very happy to welcome back Brewer Yacht Yards, now owned by Safe Harbor Marinas, as members of the sponsor family for the 51st Bermuda Race. BROC is […]
- North American Offshore Sailors StudyDear Bermuda Race Participants and Friends, This is an important request, especially for NBR racers, and I strongly encourage you to participate in the survey described below. This season, the Newport-Bermuda Race and a few of North America’s premier offshore race organizers and yacht clubs have teamed together to create a survey to learn […]
- Safety and Training Requirement Updates
Tag Archives: Lürssen
NUVOLARI-LENARD REVEALS NEW DETAILS ABOUT REDWOOD PROJECT CURRENTLY IN BUILD AT LÜRSSEN Nuvolari-Lenard is releasing new design information about Project Redwood, a 139-metre (456-foot) motor yacht, for which the Venice-based yacht design studio is working on the vessel’s concept, exterior and interior design.
Lürssen is proud to announce the successful delivery of the 74-metre yacht Aurora on June 2017. Aurora was built to exacting standards and offers an entirely bespoke design. She successfully concluded her sea trials at the end of May in … Continue reading
Lürssen is proud to announce the successful launching of project Sasha on the 10th of April 2017. Her delivery is planned for later in the summer. Responsible for the concept as well as the exterior and interior design is Winch … Continue reading
On Monday April 3rd Lürssen launched project Thunder – a 120 m plus yacht, designed by Espen Oeino. She launched from the floating dock 24 months after her keel was laid in 2015.Thunder, project name derived from Leigong, a mythical … Continue reading