- Wood Wins LNG Platform FEED Contract
- BBC Chartering, Jumbo Shipping Team Up in Global Project Alliance
- Global Piracy Declines in First Nine Months of 2017
- Cautious Optimism on Multipurpose Shipping: Drewry
- Changing Box Landscape Demands That Yard Tools Keep Pace
- Today’s Maritime Security: Is the Industry Prepared?
- Safety and Training Requirement UpdatesThe 2018 Newport Bermuda Race Safety Requirements (NBRSR) include changes to both the Safety at Sea training requirements and Personal AIS Beacons. Newport Bermuda Race Safety at Sea training requirements and how to meet them. For the 2018 race, the requirements have changed to require at least 2 crewmembers hold a current “World Sailing approved […]
- Safe Harbor Marinas named Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race.September 6, 2017 – The Bermuda Race Organizing Committee (BROC) has named Safe Harbor Marinas as the Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race. Said Bermuda Race Organizing Committee Chairman Jonathan Brewin, “We are very happy to welcome back Brewer Yacht Yards, now owned by Safe Harbor Marinas, as members of the sponsor family for the 51st Bermuda Race. BROC is […]
- North American Offshore Sailors StudyDear Bermuda Race Participants and Friends, This is an important request, especially for NBR racers, and I strongly encourage you to participate in the survey described below. This season, the Newport-Bermuda Race and a few of North America’s premier offshore race organizers and yacht clubs have teamed together to create a survey to learn […]
- Safety and Training Requirement Updates
Tag Archives: International
The 8th edition of the Bucharest International Boat Show was a real success, with more exhibitors, more visitors and more expositional space available. The exhibition took place between 24 and 27 of March at Romexpo Bucharest. For the 2017 edition … Continue reading
In a ceremony that is still taking place in London, Vilamoura Marina just be receiving the award for “best international Marina”, a prize that rewards only the best of the best in the category of “international Marinas. The vote was … Continue reading
The second edition of the Qatar International Boat Show (QIBS) was inaugurated Tuesday 11th November by H.E. the Minister of Economy and Trade, Sheikh Ahmed Bin Jassim Bin Mohamed Al Thani, who cut a red ribbon to formally open the … Continue reading
The exhibition in Genoa was held this year between 1 and 6 October. The perfect weather attracted a lot of visitors who came to admire the 1,000 boats on display. Congratulations to the organizers!