- Wood Wins LNG Platform FEED Contract
- BBC Chartering, Jumbo Shipping Team Up in Global Project Alliance
- Global Piracy Declines in First Nine Months of 2017
- Cautious Optimism on Multipurpose Shipping: Drewry
- Changing Box Landscape Demands That Yard Tools Keep Pace
- Today’s Maritime Security: Is the Industry Prepared?
- Safety and Training Requirement UpdatesThe 2018 Newport Bermuda Race Safety Requirements (NBRSR) include changes to both the Safety at Sea training requirements and Personal AIS Beacons. Newport Bermuda Race Safety at Sea training requirements and how to meet them. For the 2018 race, the requirements have changed to require at least 2 crewmembers hold a current “World Sailing approved […]
- Safe Harbor Marinas named Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race.September 6, 2017 – The Bermuda Race Organizing Committee (BROC) has named Safe Harbor Marinas as the Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race. Said Bermuda Race Organizing Committee Chairman Jonathan Brewin, “We are very happy to welcome back Brewer Yacht Yards, now owned by Safe Harbor Marinas, as members of the sponsor family for the 51st Bermuda Race. BROC is […]
- North American Offshore Sailors StudyDear Bermuda Race Participants and Friends, This is an important request, especially for NBR racers, and I strongly encourage you to participate in the survey described below. This season, the Newport-Bermuda Race and a few of North America’s premier offshore race organizers and yacht clubs have teamed together to create a survey to learn […]
- Safety and Training Requirement Updates
Tag Archives: Beneteau
Bénéteau announces the appointment of Luca BRANCALEON as Sales Director as of 20 March 2017. He will manage the brand’s international commercial strategy. Luca, who qualified in Law at the University of Parma in 1996, has solid sales management experience … Continue reading
Escape from it all on the audaciously designed Sense 57 and 51, by Berret-Racoupeau, superbly fitted out by Nauta Yachts, offering stunning comfort that will inspire you to set sail. Leveraging Beneteau’s ability to innovate, the Sense 51 and 57 … Continue reading
Le Grand Large, Givrand, DECEMBER 2016 The new Barracuda 7 will be shown at the upcoming Boot in Düsseldorf and announces the renewal of the highly dynamic and constantly progressing Barracuda family. Drawing from the experience of the Barracuda Tours, … Continue reading
PERFORMANCE: FIRST AND FOREMOST AN OCEANIS Loyal to spirit of this earlier generation and in the tradition of the 41.1, the Oceanis 35.1 and 38.1 combine performance and comfort at sea. The chined hull by the architects Finot-Conq stands for comfort … Continue reading
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in France (CCSF) has awarded boat builder Beneteau with the “French Partner of the Century” Special Prize of Excellency 2015 for the strength and longevity of its relationship with Volvo Penta.