Solaris Yachts will be present at the following international boat shows:
• Sydney (Australia), The Sydney International Boat Show, 1 August – 5 August 2019
• Lelystad (Netherlands), HISWA Boat Show, 4 September – 8 September 2019
• Cannes (France), Yachting Festival Cannes, 10 September – 15 September 2019
• Southampton (United Kingdom), Southampton Boat Show, 13 September – 22 September 2019
• La Rochelle (France), Grand Pavois de La Rochelle, 18 September – 23 September 2019
• Genova (Italy), Salone Nautico, 19 September – 24 September 2019
• Barcelona (Spain), Salon Nautico Internacional de Barcelona, 9 October – 13 October 2019
• Hamburg (Germany), Hamburg Boat Show, 23 October – 27 October 2019
• Paris (France), Salon Nautique International de Paris, 7 December – 15 December 2019
• Düsseldorf (Germany), BOOT, 18 January – 26 January 2020
The most recent Solaris 64RS debuted at the Solaris Cup held this June in Porto Rotondo (Sardinia) and with her accompanying technological innovations, she has garnered a lot of interest around herself.
The Solaris 64RS is the new model from the drawing board of Soto Acebal. She represents an extremely innovative yacht in the performance cruising world – featuring a raised saloon with 360-degree windows for better panoramic views and a central engine room with two aft cabins isolated
from any noise from the machinery and systems.
Her interior layout provides a large sail locker in the bow, which can be easily specified as an optional en-suite crew cabin.
A spacious owner’s cabin forward, with generous storage, is available with either an island or an outboard berth.The galley is located close to the mast and extends across the full beam of the yacht. The wide saloon features a companionway offset to starboard, which provides one big passageway
to the guest cabins.
All the en-suites have separate full height shower compartments.
In terms of size and storage volumes, the two guest cabins have nothing to envy from the owner’s cabin forward.
The 3-meter long tender garage, with longitudinal access, does not intrude in to the aft cabins at all.
The offset entrance creates a spacious cockpit with a fixed table to the portside and a deck sofa to starboard side with a passageway in between.
The sail handling area of the cockpit features a central plinth dedicated to the mainsheet and two side winches.
The modern hull lines sport a wide stern with twin rudders and subtle dreadnought bow.
The “T”-shaped keel offers two fixed draft options, plus a lifting keel, which does not intrude into the interior.
• Solaris Yachts continues its growth in the world of oceanic performance cruisers. Each Solaris model is a result of true craftsmanship – from a shipyard which has been active since 1974, is a leader in Italy and positioned amongst the first sailing shipyards in Europe.
The Solaris range consists of the 37, 44, 47, 50, 55, 58 in the flush deck version and 64RS, 68RS, 80RS in the raised saloon version.
You should expect many further announcements with the two Solaris 80RSs currently under construction at the yard in Aquileia, who will be launched early 2020. Also in 2020 two new flush deck models will be presented and launched!