- Bulletin #10 – 2018 Race Entry Tips; 2016 Wind & Stream RetrospectiveChairman’s Update We’re 12 days shy of our April 1 application-for-entry deadline, and I’m pleased to report 188 applications so far in our SailGate entry system. In this week’s race bulletin, we would like not only to encourage applications for entry by any of you still on the fence but also to provide tips for making the […]
- Tips for Completing Race EntryWith 188 applications in Sailgate, the Newport Bermuda Race entry system, we offer tips for completing final information. By Bjorn Johnson. Introduced in 2016, Sailgate is currently being used for its second Newport Bermuda Race, and the benefits of the system are beginning to be felt across the fleet. Because Sailgate has a split database, […]
- 2016 Newport Bermuda Retrospective: Wind and StreamSkippers and navigators can learn lessons about both Gulf Stream and weather forecasts with a look back at the last race. Story by W. Frank Bohlen. It has been said that races are won in preparation and lost on the water. If you’re navigating a Newport Bermuda Race, your pre-race activities begin months beforehand with […]
- Bulletin #10 – 2018 Race Entry Tips; 2016 Wind & Stream Retrospective
- Heesen-Project Cosmos
- FOILER: THE FLYING YACHT ELEVATING STANDARDS IN COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE
- Ferretti Group Convergence 2018
- Regal Boats Announces the Promotion of Paul Kuck to New Executive Position
- Gulf Craft’s three new masterpieces have a global premiere at the Dubai International Boat Show 2018
- YANMAR 3JH40 INBOARD ENGINE WINS INNOVATION AWARD
- M/Y “CHRISTELLA II” DELIVERED, THE FIRST DELFINO 95’
- Powering a connected fleet in the Volvo Ocean Race
- Heesen delivers YN 18050 VanTom, the latest yacht in the 5000 Aluminium class!
- Heesen: 60-metre full custom motoryacht is sold!
- AZIMUT YACHTS IN MIAMI WITH THREE AMERICAN PREMIERES AND 21 BOATS ON SHOW
- Vanquish Yachts signs new investment partnership with TransEquity Network