The new “Absolute 58 Fly” is the answer of the shipyard designers to the question “What is comfort?”. In the innovative tradition of Sergio Maggi’s pencil, this project expresses also aesthetics and stylistics values. In fact, from the very first look, it is possible to notice and appreciate the black band which hides the large windows, as well as the charming profile of the sides’ pattern, unique in the nautical panorama of this category. The external motif full of curves and details is the result of significant investments.
Among the functional strengths of this model, constant and recognizable in the whole Absolute range: the starboard deck access via manual door opening, a practical solution in the nautical field; the access to the fourth cabin from the aft platform, free from any obstacles (one of a kind on 58 feet yachts); the third mooring control station in the cockpit, very convenient when maneuvering and thanks to the IPS, a distinctive mark of the Absolute range: in particular, here
we find two systems Volvo Penta D8-IPS15/800, a brand new project, as the 58Fly; the cockpit sofa which easily turns into a single or triple sunbathing, according to any need.
Besides meeting the practical needs, the Absolute 58Fly satisfies also the aesthetic taste with a harmonious integration of materials and cutting-edge technologies. For instance, the LED lights and panels create a continuity line that connect cockpit and salon, unifying the area into a unique one, for style, elegance and use of spaces. Similarly, the novelties introduced by the shipyard are highly implemented in the salon: all the linings are rich in lacquered woods; the air-conditioning system is silent, efficient, ergonomic and almost invisible; wide glass windows and mirrors create an airy space. The rounded finishing characterizes all the furnishing, ensures maximum safety, creates an elegant shape and allows making the best use of the available rooms: the 45° galley is
an example of perfect usability thanks to the electrical sliding glass between the same galley and the sofa.
Descending to the lower deck, the three cabins are marked by wide windows that brighten the rooms, wide and rectangular beds – the Master cabin and Bow Vip cabin beds are king-size, while the guest cabin one is convertible into two single beds with a simple manipulation – elegant and valuable finishing, that are also reflected in the three bathrooms, all “ensuite” and with sliding door, in order to optimize spaces.
The crew cabin boasts a number of sophisticated and smart features, among which windows with privacy sunshade, lacquered wardrobe, ventilation porthole, direct access to the engine room and bathroom with shower.The outdoors reflect the elegance and the practicality of this nautical marvel: the Fly boasts a wide
dining table close to the BBQ with fridge and icemaker, a folding sunbathing and the second driving seat, novelty introduced also in the main deck helm station. The aft area donates moments of perfect ease to all the guests on board that can thus enjoy the retractable electrical sunshade.
All the afore-mentioned – and much more – is the tangible top-level implementation of comfort on board. Habitability, autonomy and navigation range, efficiency, safety (in one word “seaworthiness”) complete the standard equipment of any Absolute boat, and the new 58Fly bears witness to this.
The simultaneous premiere debut in Portopiccolo (Trieste) and in Hong Kong is a clear example of the Absolute 58Fly strategic importance, which integrates the Fly range by treasuring the experiences gained in the past, implementing the most recent technologies and introducing new shapes and materials for styling and decor.
- Wood Wins LNG Platform FEED Contract
- BBC Chartering, Jumbo Shipping Team Up in Global Project Alliance
- Global Piracy Declines in First Nine Months of 2017
- Cautious Optimism on Multipurpose Shipping: Drewry
- Changing Box Landscape Demands That Yard Tools Keep Pace
- Today’s Maritime Security: Is the Industry Prepared?
- Safety and Training Requirement UpdatesThe 2018 Newport Bermuda Race Safety Requirements (NBRSR) include changes to both the Safety at Sea training requirements and Personal AIS Beacons. Newport Bermuda Race Safety at Sea training requirements and how to meet them. For the 2018 race, the requirements have changed to require at least 2 crewmembers hold a current “World Sailing approved […]
- Safe Harbor Marinas named Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race.September 6, 2017 – The Bermuda Race Organizing Committee (BROC) has named Safe Harbor Marinas as the Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race. Said Bermuda Race Organizing Committee Chairman Jonathan Brewin, “We are very happy to welcome back Brewer Yacht Yards, now owned by Safe Harbor Marinas, as members of the sponsor family for the 51st Bermuda Race. BROC is […]
- North American Offshore Sailors StudyDear Bermuda Race Participants and Friends, This is an important request, especially for NBR racers, and I strongly encourage you to participate in the survey described below. This season, the Newport-Bermuda Race and a few of North America’s premier offshore race organizers and yacht clubs have teamed together to create a survey to learn […]
- Safety and Training Requirement Updates