“Engineering of beauty” is the advertising claim chosen by Absolute to represent “Navetta 73”. The new flagship revolutionizes the actual idea of motor yacht, offering functionalities, spaces and technologies which until yesterday were realized only on considerably bigger yachts.
The Absolute Research and Development Lab. has in fact produced a design showing innovative surfaces, immediately perceivable in the main deck and underdeck. “Navetta 73” is a unique yacht in her range, which amazes without getting away from the features of the Navetta family, here enhanced through the bigger dimensions. The corners offered by the hull outline at bow weaken the high walls and the majestic decks:
the dark windows find their place in the top-side, in harmony with the ones of the aft area and with the round portholes. As a result, a balanced arrangement skilfully lightens the impressive dimensions of this motor yacht, creating also some amazing trick of the reflected light.
The dimensions of the Fly astonish: thanks to her 55 meters floor area, “Navetta 73” offers a limitless area that could be furnished according to the different decorative solutions offered by the shipyard. The outside helm station finds its place at flybridge bow: the backstairs that connects it to the internal helm station creates a reserved and practical area for the crew. An elegant wet-bar is placed in face of a dining area composed by a table, dining chairs and one of the sofas that characterize the style, the elegance and the functionality of this Fly. The openable Hard Top and a wide aft sunbathing area give this deck a unique
Also the interiors are one of the strengths of this yacht, which implements the values considered by Absolute as guidelines for its own products: comfort, beauty, innovation and safety, in a word “full quality”.One of the living’s main characteristics is the impressive windows’ vertical size. The sight extends beyond the salon without obstacles, also thanks to the glass access door to the cockpit. The four guests’ cabins are finely furnished with natural elements like wood, crystal, leather and the precious Calacatta marble. The utmost attention to the details and the interior finishing arise from some valuable particulars, such as the bathrooms knobs made of Murano glass.
The Master Cabin is at bow, on a sort of halfway deck which creates a separate and private area. This owner suite offers a unique sea-landscape and at the same time it amazes thanks to the sophistication, dimensions and care of the finishing. A wide double cabin and two Vip Cabins – one of which could be considered as a second owner’s cabin – allow eight guests to live in elegance and the highest comfort.
The style of the interior mixes sophistication and sobriety with a decisive nature, typical of the Absolute products.
If the whole yacht shows innovation, the engine is not an exception, since “Navetta 73” is one of the first yacht in the world – the first one launched at Yachting Festival Cannes – equipped with the new Volvo Penta 1000 hp D13-IPS1350. The system grants silent movements and control of the consumption, minimizing the environmental impact. The famous maneuverability skills are enhanced in this motor yacht that flanks the helm stations with two further outdoor helm stations: all four have the joystick.
Four thousand liters of fuel and a thousand liters of waters will finally ensure long and peaceful journeys marked by the Absolute Global Project, a unique and distinctive style characterizing the products of Mr. Sergio Maggi and Mr. Marcello Bè, able to a global navigation experience, that Absolute spreads in every corner of the world.
- Wood Wins LNG Platform FEED Contract
- BBC Chartering, Jumbo Shipping Team Up in Global Project Alliance
- Global Piracy Declines in First Nine Months of 2017
- Cautious Optimism on Multipurpose Shipping: Drewry
- Changing Box Landscape Demands That Yard Tools Keep Pace
- Today’s Maritime Security: Is the Industry Prepared?
- Safety and Training Requirement UpdatesThe 2018 Newport Bermuda Race Safety Requirements (NBRSR) include changes to both the Safety at Sea training requirements and Personal AIS Beacons. Newport Bermuda Race Safety at Sea training requirements and how to meet them. For the 2018 race, the requirements have changed to require at least 2 crewmembers hold a current “World Sailing approved […]
- Safe Harbor Marinas named Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race.September 6, 2017 – The Bermuda Race Organizing Committee (BROC) has named Safe Harbor Marinas as the Official Boat Preparation Resource for the 2018 Newport Bermuda Race. Said Bermuda Race Organizing Committee Chairman Jonathan Brewin, “We are very happy to welcome back Brewer Yacht Yards, now owned by Safe Harbor Marinas, as members of the sponsor family for the 51st Bermuda Race. BROC is […]
- North American Offshore Sailors StudyDear Bermuda Race Participants and Friends, This is an important request, especially for NBR racers, and I strongly encourage you to participate in the survey described below. This season, the Newport-Bermuda Race and a few of North America’s premier offshore race organizers and yacht clubs have teamed together to create a survey to learn […]
- Safety and Training Requirement Updates