SUCCESS, BEYOND THE MOST AMBITIOUS GOALS
With an excellent balance between size and functionality, as well as a large availability of room devised to foster comfort, Absolute 50 Fly—the Absolute Achievement—captures the essence of our ambition: offering amazing size, maximum comfort, and absolute livability. This dynamic and innovative yacht is decidedly captivating in the shapes, combinations of colors, materials, and finishing touches.
The lines of the exteriors highlight the wide uninterrupted windows—obtained thanks to the reduction of the typical “sword”—and the windows of the cabins below deck, which are similarly without pillars.
Relaxation outdoors is assured by a comfortable and versatile aft cockpit, which can be directly connected to the galley, where the sofa easily turns into a sun lounger. The Fly area, among the largest in the range, offers a table surrounded by a sofa, a full kitchen area, and a double steering position with another comfortable sun lounger.
The third sunbathing area is located at the bow, easily accessible through a pleasant and well-protected walkway.
SPACES ENGINEERING: DESIGN IN MOTION
The design and the new lines of chromatic contrast characterize the interiors of the main deck that appear to be bright and finely furnished. On the left side of the entrance, the galley is equipped with practical worktops in fine materials that can be separated from the rest of the living room thanks to elegant electric sliding glass. The furniture in front of this area has been redesigned to offer new stowage spaces and comfortable support surfaces.
Furthermore, large sofas, furnishings, new air conditioning systems, and the entertainment area contribute to making the onboard experience truly immersive.
The steering position, ergonomic and well equipped, has a side door, which turns to be particularly helpful when manoeuvring, and a switchboard for immediate access.
ELEGANCE AND EXCLUSIVITY FOR AN ABSOLUTE NAVIGATION EXPERIENCE
Located in the center of the boat, on the lower deck, the full-beam master cabin is very spacious, refined with elegant color combinations, and equipped with roomy cabinets and many stowage spaces. It offers an incredible view of the sea thanks to two side windows without pillars. The en-suite head is enriched with new coating materials and raw materials of great value.
The VIP cabin also covers the whole width of the boat. It is comfortable and bright and its en-suite head has double access both from the inside and from the hallway. Finally, the third guest cabin has two berths and a walk-in
closet, and the aft crew cabin can be easily used for extra guests.
STRENGTH POINTS NEW ADDITIONS!
External lines/side view:
- GRP sword along the window of the main deck reduced, in order to increase the light coming in the
- Eye-catching external lines, extreme care in designing the windows;
- Lowered gunwale along the side walkway to increase the visibility from the inside and to fit the side pilot
- Important size for the category and very well designed;
- Huge hard top (OPT) with covered ceiling, LED lights and openable hatch;
- Floor with no steps;
- Very spacious living area with teak table for 8 people;
- Wide and comfortable sunbathing cushion towards the bow;
- Comfortable flybridge galley, equipped with:
o icemaker (OPT),
o BBQ (OPT),
o Sink and telescopic tap;
- Corner sofa at port side of the piloting place.
Piloting Area – Flybridge
- Ergonomic dashboard, with wide visibility, also thanks to its proximity to the stairs to main deck, which
allows a view of the stern when mooring;
- Second piloting seat available (OPT);
- N. 1 GPS 12” STD, with possibility of upgrade to n. 1 GPS 16” (OPT).
- Very wide platform;
- Comfortable entrance from the platform to the aft storage compartment/crew cabin (OPT);
- Wide storage accessible from the platform that can host BBQ and sink (OPT);
- Spacious stairs from the platform to the cockpit, where we find the mooring gear in a user-friendly
- Cockpit area equipped with wide table (OPT) and L-shaped sofa that can be transformed into a sunbed
- Cockpit privacy sunshade (OPT), that completely disappears into the cockpit ceiling when not used;
- Well organised engine room with direct access from hatch in cockpit;
- Set of stairs to the fly integrated in the GRP, under which we find a storage space.
Side walkways and bow area:
- Very wide side walkways, with high stainless steel railing;
- Side access door from the walkway to the salon (OPT);
- Spacious bow area with sofa and sunbed (OPT) with reclining backrests.
- Very wide windows and reduced GRP swords for greater visibility;
- New furnishing materials: combination of glossy dark oak and matt light oak, sand oak floor with saw
cut effect for greater durability;
- Dimmable LED lights;
- Galley towards the aft, to better connect the cockpit to the interior area, equipped with:
o Fridge column with freezer,
o microwave oven,
o dishwasher (OPT),
o sink with telescopic tap,
o hob with fiddle pans,
o steel waste bin built-in kitchen countertop;
- Cabinet in front of the galley with innovative design, with glass top, open shelves, drawers, for crockery
(OPT) and space for multimedia equipment (subwoofer/radio) (OPT);
- Electrical glass between galley and salon (OPT), if not installed, there’s a smaller antisplash glass edge;
- New colours for the sofas: ecru colour fabric and dove-grey colour leather (OPT);
- Dining area with height-adjustable table for transformation into a coffee table if necessary;
- Up-and-down TV mechanism (OPT) on port side, behind two-seater sofa;
- Entertainment system offers radio with up to 4 speakers and subwoofer (OPT);
- Air conditioning outlets completely integrated into the furnishing design, they are placed in a very
ergonomic and functional way, but elegant at the same time;
- Along the staircase to the lower deck, there is the main switchboard, with smoked plexiglass door, easily
accessible and functional.
Piloting area – main deck
- Very ergonomic dashboard area, with door to the starboard walkway to facilitate mooring operations;
- Minimised windscreen pillars for better visibility;
- Double piloting seat available instead of single one (OPT);
- N. 1 GPS 12” STD, with possibility to upgrade to up to n. 2 GPS 16” (OPT);
- Wine cooler (OPT) can be installed under piloting seat.
- Lower deck layout with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms;
- New materials as described for the main deck;
- Elimination of all uprights in all lower deck windows, to favour internal brightness;
- 3 (out of 5) pocket doors;
- Double beds accessible from three sides, with wide passages;
- Beds typically found in bigger boats (king and queen size);
- Important heads sizes, wide countertops and opening portholes in each shower in order to let the light in
and to let the air recirculate.
Full beam Master Cabin towards the aft
- Huge windows without pillars, which, in combination, with new materials make the cabin extremely
- Very well managed storage space available: starboard cabinet and large wardrobe with mirror door;
- Cabin design worthy of larger boats: vanity with mirror, lighting and ottoman, sofa on port side, possibility
to install refrigerator, possibility to install washer-dryer.
Master Cabin en suite
- Access to en suite bathroom through sliding door;
- Possibility to have externally chrome-plated sinks;
- Bathroom with double portholes that can be opened, large storage compartments and new materials
Bow VIP Cabin
- Access to cabin through sliding door;
- Huge windows without pillars;
- Comfortable cabin height;
- Large storage areas and wardrobe with mirror door.
- Double access: en suite VIP cabin at the bow with sliding door and from lower deck companionway;
- Possibility to have externally chrome-plated sinks;
- Shower with opening porthole.
- Comfortable height, not trivial on boats of this size;
- Two single beds;
- Double porthole that can be opened;
- Wardrobe with mirror door.
Crew Cabin (OPT)
- Easily accessible from aft platform;
- Windows for natural lighting;
- Single bed;
- Comfortable height;
- Fully equipped bathroom (WC, sink, shower).